Quakertown Music Promoters Organization
Click here to view or download our current Bylaws.
QMPO supports the music department, the students and their performances by:
- Handling equipment for performances.
- Distributing and managing uniforms, dresses, and tuxedos.
- Providing backstage and house management for musical performances.
- Fund-raising- see fundraising page
- Providing Scholarships to seniors- see scholarship page
- Advocating for the needs of the program
Many parents assist with music events and fundraisers for the music program. Volunteers are always needed and greatly appreciated!
QMPO General Meetings are held at the Senior High School during the first week of the month at 7:30 pm. All are welcome -- come find out what's going on in the music program, and how you can get involved!
The family of any student that participates in the music program is eligible to enroll as members of QMPO, as is anyone from the community that is interested in the success and progress of the music program. There are no membership fees, and there are many benefits to membership.
For the benefit of its members, QMPO will offer events, fundraisers, and activities meant to provide musical or social opportunities for the students and families of the music department, as well as opportunities to earn QMPO points to help parents cover inherent costs for trips and associated costs with being part of a great music program.
- For the benefit of its members, QMPO will offer scholarships and awards to music students that exemplify the characteristics important to the music program.
QMPO exists to enrich the music experience of students in the Quakertown Community School District.